Are you struggling on How to create WhatsApp Channel on your mobile?
In this blog I will share step by step guide. WhatsApp has recently launched WhatsApp channels and they rolled out update to most of countries.
Everyone with the number or whatsapp account can create their own channel.
Here is how:
Step 1: Open WhatsApp
- This is like opening a magic door on your computer.
Step 2: Go to Channels
- You’ll see a special picture that looks like a TV. Click on it!
Step 3: Create a Channel
- Tap on a button that has an arrow pointing to the right.
Step 4: Keep Going
- Just keep following what the given instructions on the screen.
Step 5: Name Your Channel
- Give your channel a cool name, and don’t worry; you can change it later if you want.
Step 6: Make Your Channel Special
- You can make your channel even more awesome by doing two things:
- Write a little about your channel so people know what it’s about.
- Add a picture that you like to make your channel look cool.
Step 7: Create Your Channel
- Click on a button that says “Create channel,” and you’re all done! Your channel is ready to go.
Now, you have your very own channel on WhatsApp! 📺✨
Here is how you can follow multiple channels;
Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your Phone
- Turn on your phone and find the WhatsApp app. It looks like a green phone with a speech bubble.
Step 2: Find the ‘Updates’
- In WhatsApp, there’s a special place called ‘Updates.’ You need to scroll down until you can’t scroll anymore.
Step 3: Look for Cool Channels
- In ‘Updates,’ you’ll see some cool things. You can find more by tapping the ‘Find Channels’ button or the ‘Plus’ button (it looks like a +) or ‘See All’ (if you see it).
Step 4: Follow the Fun!
- When you see a channel you like, just tap the ‘Follow’ button, and you’ll get all the fun stuff from that channel!
Here is link to my channel, follow now;
Wanna stay updated with more tech updates, follow TechOnClick! (Is it too much to ask?)
Subscribe to Blog via Email
If you wanna watch the tutorial, I found this one on Youtube: